Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Yields: 12 Servings
Ingredients:Ready to serve pound cake
1 pint blueberries
1 pint raspberries
1 can Betty Crocker White Cupcake Icing
1 bottle Cake Mate Cupcake Gems – Shimmer White Sugar
Instructions: 1. Cut the pound cake into rectangular slices, then halve the slices to create squares.
2. Decorate one half the pound cake slices with Betty Crocker White Cupcake Icing.
3. Place blueberries on top of icing.
4. Place the other half of pound cake slices on top of blueberries.
5. Dust top cake pieces with Shimmer White Sugar.
6. Insert pick into a raspberry and garnish.