Prep Time: 60 Mins
Yields: 24 cupcakes
Ingredients:2 pouches Hershey®'s S'mores Icing, Traditional Chocolate
1 box of chocolate cake mix (additional ingredients necessary to make cake)
2 Hershey®'s Milk Chocolate Bars
1 Package of Betty Crocker® decorating tips
Instructions: 1. Bake cupcakes according to package directions.
2. Allow cupcakes to completely cool.
3. Place the star decorating tip on a pouch of Traditional Chocolate S'mores Dessert Icing.
4. Fill each cupcake with icing by gently puncturing the top of the cupcakes with the star tip and squeezing icing into the hole as you lift up.
5. Once the cupcake has been filled, decorate the top of the cupcake with the icing by squeezing the icing at a 90° angle to the top of the cupcake while moving around the cupcake to form a peak in the center.
6. Meanwhile, preheat oven broiler.
7. Place the marshmallows, standing up, on a cookie sheet. Place under broiler until lightly browned. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows to prevent burning.
8. Allow marshmallows to cool.
9. Top each cupcake with a toasted marshmallow and a rectangle of Hershey®'s Milk Chocolate.